Beyond Baby Bumps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is some of the things that you love most about your hubby?

2 posters

Go down

What is some of the things that you love most about your hubby? Empty What is some of the things that you love most about your hubby?

Post by SimplySweet 12/30/2008, 6:10 pm

I would have to say my husband is hard working, very sexy ;), great personality and would give me and the kids the shirt off his back if her had to. I love him so much!
SimplySweet
SimplySweet
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 81
Job/hobbies : SAHM
What is some of the things that you love most about your hubby? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What is some of the things that you love most about your hubby? Right_bar_bleue

Moods : What is some of the things that you love most about your hubby? Chatty
Registration date : 2008-12-11

http://www.simplysweetdiapercakes.com

Back to top Go down

What is some of the things that you love most about your hubby? Empty Re: What is some of the things that you love most about your hubby?

Post by Mummyto2 12/31/2008, 7:50 am

Mu hubby is the same, he's been so supportive when we lost Josefine in 2004 and now when Rose was born so early. He's a fantastic dad to Jimmy and Rose
Mummyto2
Mummyto2
Newbies
Newbies

Female
Number of posts : 58
What is some of the things that you love most about your hubby? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What is some of the things that you love most about your hubby? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum